Grounding is the practice of energetically connecting to the Earth.
From a scientific perspective, the idea is that the earth has a mild negative charge to it. Over time, especially in modern life, our bodies build up a positive charge. Direct contact with the earth can even out this positive charge and return the body to a neutral state.
Here are some of the benefits of grounding, according to emerging research.
- Relieves headaches
- Lowers stress
- Normalizing circadian rhythms
- Increase recovery time
- Regulate blood pressure
- Reduces jet lag
- Help reduce chronic pain and inflammation.
Easy ways to ground yourself
- Sit in the sunlight -It replenishes your energy field.
- Take salt baths
- Hold rocks or crystals that connect you to the earth-Stones are direct conduits to earth’s energy.
- Eat foods from the earth.
- Meditate-even a few minutes
- Visualization- imagine your feet connected to the earth.
- Sit in front of a fire.
- Move your body and exercise.
It’s important to take time for yourself and ground your energy. It only takes a few minutes, but the benefits can be amazing. Your soul is worth a few minutes of your time.
Article by: Danielle Wray
Aside from being in service as a Psychic Medium, you can ﬁnd Danielle with her family, and more than likely singing and dancing in her kitchen! She brings clarity and a warm, loving energy to her work. Check out her services to bring a little magic to your life.