The Second “10 Commandment”
- Thou shalt not worry, for worry is the most unproductive of all human activities.
- Thou shalt not be fearful, for most of the things we fear never come to pass.
- Thou shalt not cross bridges before you get to them, for no one yet has succeeded in accomplishing this.
- Thou shalt face each problem as it comes. You can handle only one at a time anyway.
- Thou shalt not take problems to bed with you, for they make very poor bedfellows.
- Thou shalt not borrow other people`s problems. They can take better care of them than you can.
- Thou shalt not try to relive yesterday for good or ill-it is gone. Concentrate on what is happening in your life today.
- Thou shalt count thy blessings, never overlooking the small ones, for many small blessings add up to a big one.
- Thou shalt be a good listener, for only when you listen do you hear ideas different from your own. It`s tough to learn something new when you`re talking.
- Thou shalt not become bogged down by frustration, for 90 percent of it is rooted in self-pity, and it will only interfere with positive action.
~ Author Elodie Armstrong